Comprehensive services designed to help you live your best life.
Providing solutions for your questions and concerns.
Many retirees ultimately squander their only nonrenewable asset — their time — because they are too concerned about jeopardizing their retirement from spending their hard-earned money. We help our clients break free from financial prison by providing solutions to everyday worries, many of which might resonate with you:
- You think you’ve done a great job saving and preparing for retirement, but how do you know how much money you can safely spend each month without running out of money?
- You’re apprehensive about taking too much risk with your investments. You understand you need to protect your money, but you also realize a dollar today is not worth a dollar tomorrow. So how do you balance risk and reward with your assets?
- You’ve saved diligently, but unintentionally created a tax tornado in your accounts. You’re wondering how you can minimize your tax exposure when you use it or pass it on to your loved ones.
- It’s important to you to gift assets to your children, loved ones, and charity. How do you do that in the most efficient way, and realistically how much can you afford to gift?
- You have multiple accounts, Social Security, and if you’re lucky a pension. How do you combine them together to create a reliable and consistent income distribution to fund your lifestyle?
- How do you maximize your Social Security payout? When should you file for Social Security? How do you keep Medicare costs lower and plan for long-term care?
- When your time comes, how do you ensure your family is protected and your legacy remains intact?
Spend more time enjoying life and less time worrying about money.
Your life isn’t templated. Neither are our services.
- Income & Expense Analysis
- Social Security Maximization
- Inflation Plan
- Spousal Plan
- Longevity Protection
- Assessing your risk tolerance and risk capacity
- Adjusting your portfolio to reduce fees
- Volatility control
- Evaluating ways to reduce risk while still working toward your goals
- Comprehensive institutional money management
- Assessing the taxable nature of your current holdings
- Finding ways to include tax-deferred or tax-free money in your plan
- Determining which tax category to draw income from first to potentially reduce taxes
- Discussing ways to leverage your qualified money to leave tax-free dollars to your beneficiaries
- Looking at all aspects of Medicare, Parts A, B and D
- Analyzing options for long-term care
- Determining life insurance needs
- Maximize your estate and income tax planning opportunities
- Protect your wishes with a will, financial power of attorney, and healthcare directive
- Shield any assets in trust and ensure they are distributed to your beneficiaries probate-free
- Prevent your IRA and qualified accounts from becoming fully taxable to your beneficiaries upon your death
No pressure. No scare tactics. Only genuine advice. Let’s chat.